ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Few Things Happened Today

This morning, I woke up very early and went to college as we have something to do. Winnie Geoffrey and I decided to meet up for our IT 3rd assignment. I reached at 8 only realised that the college is not opened on Sunday. Hence I went to the mamak ALONE and ordered Roti Telur and Teh Ais ALONE and eat ALONE for the first time.

While waiting for both of them, I did something stupid. Check this link out :

Okay, guess this is really stupid. I had many NG scenes but lazy to post it up. People probably thinks that the guy in the car has already gone mad.

Went to Wei Hong's place for a while (sorry for waking you up) and went to Jack's Place in Pyramid for a lunch with the ex-school magazine team mates, together with Mr Jacob. Everything under Subang Utama.



I don't know what to order la, after flipping through the menu for half an hour, I decided to order one Creyfish and Chicken Combo and Jellicious Mango Float. Everything is just so-so and I'm having a sicky stomach ache now.

At night, I went to Cheras Maluri, to my grandma house. Coincidentally my cousin wanted to go for a hair cut (yea at night) so I follow too, thinking to have a hair cut or maybe just trim it. Daniel the hair stylist, said that my hair is perfectly nice and doesn't need to do any cutting. See, I trust the professional's point of view instead of yours Geoff ! Do not ever say that my hair is ugly. I do have confident now ! Hiak hiak !


Even brother Willie said so, haha ! You losers (mentioning to those who hates my hair style), you are not a professional !

*good night* [J]

No comments: