ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What Happened Later...

Actually I'm suppose to be happy by the time I finish posting up the entry before this. But who knows my mom and my sis had ruin my mood again. It seems that this is a MNE Month - Moody & Emo Month.

After blogging, I continued my Microsoft Word assignment. Until Andrew called me I shut down the computer and went out and waited for him, planning to go swimming. Who knows the sky is so emo and started sobbing so we went to 3K instead (planning to go Holiday Villa before this).

The person in charge of 3K said that the pool will be closed at 5pm and reopen at 6pm. So we went Asia Cafe for pool. Haha ! Andrew is so cool, but I'm not going to elaborate too much.

I should be happy, ain't I ?

Hey, I guess I know why I got this cut in my throat ! I'm currently eating spaghetti and the chop stick accidentally went into my deeper end of my mouth, causing me to reflash back a couple of days ago, when I was eating marshmallows (or strawberries) with chocolate coated on it, the satay stick was too long and I was too excited that time, I push the stick into my mouth and the sharp end actually poke me. OUCH ! That's hurt you know ?

Ohh... no wonder I felt it's like a cut instead of the normal sore throat. Guess Rachel A. will never understand this feeling, unless she turn rough when she is eating.
*Rachel, are you ?*

Hahahaha, hey guess what ?
I'm happy back, well, at least felt better...
So dudes ! Cheer up !

Oh yea, this is the cat head pics some of you guys requested... I edited anyway, so gay now~~~



*yippie* [J]

No comments: