ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Know What To Do When I Am "MANE"

For your information MANE stands for Moody, Angry aNd Emo.
And I found ways to take it off...

1/ Blog it out !
Write(Type) down everything when I am angry, after that whatever I wrote will be forgotten, only for me only la of course, if you want to, try it !

2/ Speeding !
Speed and drive damn fast, will eventually drives away your bad mood. Especially when you almost get accident, you will tend to forget everything and move all attention to the car/driver/whatever that almost cost you an accident. I just tried it, it works !

*Serious* [J]

No comments: