ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Stuff


New Look : New Phone

Introducing, Jason's new phone, which come all the way from China, a replacement for his Sony Ericsson K700i, which only cost RM 700 plus (everything paid by his dad), can insert 2 sim cards, touch screen, very noisy and can act as a web cam, let's welcome Daulle Sim ! As I said, this is from China, of course it is a China brand la.
"I am getting used to it I guess and I really like this phone." -- Jason.

As far as you concern, I brought my sis to the park near by to take some pictures for her moral project and end up taking pictures of me. Here are some retard pictures you can see me when I am playing on the swing. Look at the bottom left picture, I thought I was from the Handicapped Home I visited few weeks ago.

This is when we are on our way home, I can't resist the itchiness of my finger and accidentally snap some pictures of me. Pimples of me look kinda obvious in non-orangie lighting situation. Yeap, that is my sis, I went out with my black top on for her, thou it's evening but the sun is still burning hot, and for your information, I hate hot weather !

Finally back home. The itchiness of my finger still there, so these pictures were developed. Lol. I think I look kinda cute in the middle left pic. Aren't me ? Yes, although I am ugly, but please bare with it. I even used the word "please" and there is no point stopping me from posting pictures of myself into my blog course the key word here is... "My Blog". This is my blog and I like to post whatever things, and whatever words, whatever pictures I want. Got it ? I'm not emo, I'm just stating my thought. Lol. I thought of this when I was walking to Taylor's Graduate School this evening.

*gagaga* [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason, I was given a Daulle Sim from a friend who got it from China. Can you share with me how do you configure the GPRS and WAP setting to the my local Mobile service provider? I am using StarHub in Singapore. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jack Chan
jackchan66@yahoo.com

easternchris said...

hi jason, this daulle sim is so interesting and gives me lots of fun!!! i enjoy carrying it around at all times... lately, it has developed problems. first, the bluetooth device stopped functioning, next the phone no longer connects to my PC nor through bluetooth(ofcourse)and it restarts all the times, when a sim card is installed into it. It will only work when in flight mode or when there's no sim installed...how can i get its software to reinstall? or an antivirus to scan this phone? i don't have its drivers, so please help.
easternchris,
Cameroon,
nlesville@yahoo.com