ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, July 09, 2007

In Media Hub

Oh my God ! I had missed a chance to make a "Happy 200th Entry" post. The 777 Incident was actually the 200th entry, guess I have to wait for the next round... 300th entry.

I'm currently in Splicing Chamber, Media Hub, sitting down blogging. I know I'm not suppose to blog here but what can I do ? Instead of sitting down here facing the 3 computer, why not I use the facilities wisely ? Willie already in Carrefour waiting for me anyway.

Today we are suppose to make a game for the student of July Intake. As a SAY Club community / member, I have to help out. I'm a game master of this check point where the students are required to make 5 paper boats with the newspapers provided.

Hahaha, luckily I know how to fold a boat, and it is so easy. Imagine if I ask them to fold the paper bird, guess what will happen ? I also don't know la... haha !

Now I have to wait for another 10 minute, the game will be end by 4.30pm. And I'll rush back to Subang to meet my friend. Haha ! Listening a dono what song from Justin's blog. Quite scare, I don't know why. I felt so freaky and felt my heart pumping fast. OMG...

*chicken, I know* [J]

No comments: