ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yi Lin's Farewell Party

As I said, we had this farewell thing for our friend Yi Lin. As I did not bring my camera along that day, I forgot, so I have to get all pics from Boon May and Yi Wen. Credits to them ! Oh yea, pictures above is Yi Lin, from Boon May, and she look so cute ! Lol !



Well, I am not goint to post a long entry here. So here is some pictures of us. All the guys and girls and pictures of me with some girls and also the pictures of the mad girls !




Nice pose ler ?


And after the dinner (we prepare all the food you know ? Well, no one got food poisoning so please trust me when I cook next time !) we went to play some games. I don't really know what is the name of the game but we are suppose to our body part to play with the map full with four different colour... lol !
Unfortunately I have not many pictures of it !




Then we had some exercise with Yi Lin, yoga wor...

Okay, before I end this, show you guys some poser's pictures !

*nice ?* [J]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Your so gorgeous! I want to marry you!!

Anonymous said...

Your so gorgeous! I want to marry you!