ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The 777 Incident

Okay, yesterday was SMK Subang Utama's Family Day. One of my junior gave me a RM10 coupon and I decided to go finally, wanted to use this opportunity to meet my old friends. That every morning, I got a LEO Club meeting, at Taman Megah. Surprisingly, they make it earlier course there is an installation from other club invited us to join, I did not attend that lo.

Left the meeting spot by 10 am. Thought of using 5 minutes can rush back to SS18 in Subang Jaya. Who knows the traffic was very jam that time and I spent about 45 min on the road and reached about 10.45 am. Once I got in the school, only then I realised that I forgot to bring my coupon ! I don't want to waste my money for coupons so I just walk around. Meet my friends and so.

I told my sis that I want to go out that day, so we will be leaving school by 12.30 pm and I will reach KTM Station by 1 pm. But in the end, she said she wanna play haunted house and finally we left the school around 1 pm. By the time I reached the station it is already 1.30 plus in the afternoon.

It took me for 15 to 20 min to reach KL Central. I walk to the Monorail Station and found that there are lots of people queuing up for tickets. The queue was so long that they have to stand along the road. I went in straight using Touch & Go as I remembered that I still have some credit in my TAG.

The monorail arrived about 5 to 10 in later and I went in. Who knows, at Hang Tuah station, the driver said that the door cannot be closed and he requested all passengers to get down. So many people were squeezing that time. And because of that, I missed the first 2 monorails and finally got to squeeze in the 3rd one. By the time I reached Titiwangsa Station, it's already 3 something.

I met up with my friend and he brought me to the bus station. Waited for more or les 30 minutes and finally saw a bus coming. But know what ? The bus stopped suddenly, and the bus driver got down the bus. I thought he wanted to change driver or he wanted to get himself a drink, but I was wrong. Know what he did ? He went in to buy TOTO. Stupid uncle.

Nothing much happened when I was in Kepong's Jusco. Because it was already too late when we reached there, I decided not to watch any movie. Wanted to leave by 6, stopped a cab, asked him how much to go Maluri. He said RM 5 so I got in. When we reached Maluri, it is not the Maluri I wanted to go. I din't know that there is Maluri Kepong and Maluri Cheras ! He sent me to Maluri Kepong while I actually wanted to go Maluri Cheras where my grandma's house located. What the hell ? I was wondering why can't Malaysia Gouvernment give special and unique names or every places, why must keep using the same name ?

I asked the driver whether there is LRT Station around, he said yes so I asked him to bring me over. When we reached, you know what I saw ? KTM Station ! KEPONG KTM STATION. I remembered you HW( 123@, keep saying Chinese help Chinese, but at the end requested 2 Ringgit more ! I don't like the way he speak too. Laugh too loud and almost make me deaf.

I don't want to go back to Subang Jaya straight so I bought a ticket to KL Central, thinking that I can take LRT to Maluri. When I reached there, I realised that KL Central only got LRT Putra Line, instead of Star Line. So I bought a ticket to Masjid Jamek and switch to Star Line.

Finally I reached the destination I want to be. I don't know how to lie to my mom about that. I told her the whole story. And know what I got as feedback ? Scolding ! Seriously unlucky man. Mr. Bad Luck seriously gave me many surprises. Let me take almost all the public transport that day. In fact, I had taken all sorts of public transports in a day and was in KL loitering all by myself, alone !

P/S : Willie, I thought you told me Good Luck will come to a person after all these Bad Lucks, but I got nothing. Unless the Good Luck you meant was I got a new pair of Flip Flops in Carrefour (Cheras) which just cost RM 10.90 and a NICE DREAM of getting a new cute puppy as a pet.

Triple 7 to me, is not a good day. In fact, it's a SERIOUSLY BAD DAY to me. Luckily it's a once-in-a-lifetime-day.

*TQ Mr Bad Luck* [J]

No comments: