ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Cousin Bro's Back !

Today, I'm quite happy. I don't know why, just happy. Maybe because of Rachel's Chocolate Ice-cream makes me hyper. I like chocolate !

My second aunty from my daddy's side came back to Malaysia again after the cruise trip together with her son and the son's girlfriend. I had already met my aunty and uncle for a couple of times recently as they kept coming back to Malaysia after they vacation, most of the time.

My cousin bro, surprisingly, called me "JunJun" straight away when he met me. I was shocked when he actually remembers me as we seems to be like a strangers 3 years ago. I mean, he rarely talk to me that time but not today. We chatted quite a lot and I enjoy it.

You guys know la, I always wish for elder brother or sister and in Malaysia, among my keep-in-touch cousins, I'm the eldest no matter in my mother or father's side. So it's wonderful to have someone elder who is related to be together. His girlfriend, name with the initial D, (sorry I forgot the same) was quite pretty too !

Darrell (my cousin bro from Australia) is 9 years elder than me. I already met him today and felt nice. My next aim is to meet another 2 cousin bros, a long-time-didn't-keep-in-touch one, hope to meet them. I remember one scene, when I was pretty young, this eldest aunty brought me for dinner, together with my cousins and all... thou I forgot how they look like, but I felt their caring towards a young bro like me. Guess that time I was 6, I don't know how old are they. Haha !

I wish all dudes from my generation ( I mean my cousins ) can group together one day, have a chit-chat, gathering and stuff. Well, it's quite nice, don't you think so ?

p/s : will post about the mentor and mentee thinggy tomorrow or soon.

*I wish* [J]

No comments: