ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Forgotten

Aiks... It seems that after posting pictures, not many people leave comment already...

Oh yea, I forgot to post about that day. The day of the TCPJ and TCHT Joint English Project -- HELLO.

Throughout the event is still successful. Kinda nice I guess.

*GOSH~ If I keep having this attitude for this entry, the entry about HELLO Event will be damn short and will be briefly go through*

Well, the first day is kinda hectic.

*Guess I used the word correctly this time*

Alicia asked me to do deco. Mus Suet wants me to prepare props for Andrea. Florence needs me and Mun Suet to be Usher. Zheng Joo wish I could help her to bring the stand up.

Everyone expect me to help. You know why ? Because I'm a good person ! Of course they needs me ! Lol~

The second day, I was forced to play the game... Pictionary and Spelling Splash. Lose in both games. Miss Catherine actually asked me whether I am very bad in spelling. Yes Miss Catherine, I admit.

*Seriously don't know what to blog about, pictures not with me. Sorry peoples*

p/s : Oh, and I didn't know I can be Zheng Joo's TRUSTY FRIEND ! So honoured !

*end* [J]

No comments: