ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Happy Today

Oopsy, too violent la my last entry, I hope my school's computer don't ban my site. Haha ! Okay, today, I am quite happy (so far) and many things happened. Let me refresh and think first. Overall, my mood today was:

Happy + Fun + Excited + Happy (again) + Embarrass = (still) Happy !

Early in the morning, we went into the smelly class again, someone said that there is dead rat or lizard in the air-conditioner and that is why the smells are freaking smelly. What I remembered in class was not the notes Mr Abdul Razak thought us but was the pictionary game that Florence and Max play over the night. She actually drew some lame pictures and eventually gave us some shocking and funny answers... me and Zheng Joo can't stop shacking our head and can't stop laughing too. Even Winnie bang her head to the table for a few times and Nadia was like... "WTH"... haha !

Then, someone took out the cat-ear hairband. Girls took it and post for pictures. Me also nothing to do, took and post a bit. Haha ! Of course not just post, took some pics too ! Kinda cute... haha I think. I am happy as I finally got to met Christan in college. Yea Fleur and Mun Suet, he is the one you guys called that morning.

After that, we went to the Handicap Orphanage at Taman Megah. I got to drive Phui Yinn's Kembara and everyone was safe and still in one piece. Actually got lost when we decided to go SS 2. But overall still ok.

The kids there are damn hyper. Sometimes I just don't know why I can stand those evil kids. Hahaa ! So evil, naughty and hyper yet so cute ! Some are evil devil that kick and slam each others. Some sat on me with their full weight... as if I'm their chair... some hug me non-stop, don't wanna let go. So teased me saying that my face is ugly. Maybe because of my make-up.

After that, I went to meet Willie in Pyramid. We chatted whole night long and went for a walk in front of the Sunway Resort Hotel, near the Tiger & Deer statue pond and behind the elephants backside. Of course, pictures was taken too. I felt so happy.

On my way back, I accidentally hit a man's ass without noticing, as I was focusing something else while swinging my arm. Oopsy... he was like so stunned and I keep apologising and eventually said it's okay.

Met so many people today in Pyramid. Hui Ying from the band during primary school, ex-primary school classmate Jia Yi and ex-secondary schoolmate Theng Wei. I also met Deborah and introduced Willie to her. And she introduced her bro to me. Lol, I forgot what is his name already.

Guess you guys are wondering where are those pictures. Be patient dudes... tomorrow or later la... haha !

*tiring day* [J]

No comments: