ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, July 30, 2007

What A Life

Leaf

Friday
Went to college to attend the July's Orientation Night. As part of the organizer, I did help Zheng Joo to decorate and perform a very lousy dance. Nice working with all you guys, thou I did not help much; Nice dancing with you guys, thou I am not a good dancer. First time ever dance with so many people in the dance floor, thou I don't know what I am dancing. Nice meeting you guys, it's fun knowing new friends !

Saturday
Went to have my hair cut. Have to make it short la. My original hair is all coming out soon, I gonna be ugly again, well face the fact, I am ugly ! Went to Subang Parade after that with mom and sis, trying to get some formal shirt, but I failed. End up went to eat Nando. That very night, a last minute call from Maverick, asking me to go Andrew's house, as they're throwing him a surprise party. Well, he was surprise seeing me there, I did gave him some surprise after all, Happy Birthday boy. See you next Tuesday.

Sunday
Was spending whole day playing with ISA (Internal Security Act). In the evening brought my sis to the park to take some environmental picture for her moral project. End up taking more pictures of myself too. I like taking pictures still, thou don't really look nice, but well, what can do ? Did not go to my grandmother house because ISA wants to play with me. I thought I had done with her, who knows there is a presentation on Wednesday, about ISA again ! Oh yea, I got a new phone. A China brand, Daulle Sim.

Monday
A bit regreted for not helping much. Have to do presentation and evaluation too. Sigh. Presentation in 2 days time. Genesis event in 2 days time too. Have to find some extreamly long words. Have to do PowerPoint slides. Have to... aiya ! Pictures will be posted soon.

*what a life* [J]

No comments: