ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Felt So...

I had a fast drink of Bubble Tea now. So fast that my body couldn't stand the coldness of it. Luckily I still have not get any froze bite on my brains otherwise...

HELLO's launching is quite successful. I did most of the hanging and risked my life for it. I could have turn into a useless lame dude if I did not balance myself properly and fall from the (3 stacked up) chairs. But thanks to Alicia for the creativity, the hall was nicely decorated. Thanks to Darren too for helping me out hanging those dudes (balloons, and balloons) up with him formal attire.

Lalala, my mood swings again, for a moment. After that, so many things happened. Mun Suet also had some swinging mood, maybe she hugged me before that and I accidentally conducted some Mood Swings Static to her.

Zheng Joo's hand was so nice and real. I like it so much. ZJ, you are my girl ! Well, Nadia and Alicia and Miss Catherine and so many people should say this too... at least give her some compliment. People did not sleep whole night for this hand ler... pity a bit la !

Benjamin is sick today. According to Jessica, he started spreading his virus last Friday and got MC today. Jess on the other hand, caught his spreaded virus, got sick, had MC yesterday and is forced to come to work today. Pity her. So many people sick recently.

Talk about sickness, my throat is still so painful today. It's like a cut on it. A serious unrecoverable deep cut. Talk about cut, reminds me about the thing I thought about when I was setting up the TGS 2nd conference room. I hold the mahjong paper, and I hold it very carefully, to get rid for more paper cuts again. I was wondering whether I can make a weapon using paper and actually cut off my enemy's head with it.

I felt so ignored. Thou some people did not really ignore me. I know who you are, but just feel that most people in the world are ignoring. It's just not a one day thing but I had been through it for don't know how many years already. *yawn* ...OUCH ! my throat sore agian !

Tired. But there is 2 assignments to go. IT. Sigh...

*have a nice day* [J]

No comments: