ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Another Complain Entry Again !

I realised that I keep complaining recently ! The following entry, will actually be posted up earlier around 6 something in the evening if I have a laptop and/or if there is any Internet connection or WiFi in the KTM Station. I was so mad that time and I took out my note book, and wrote this entry ! I think of blogging every time, anywhere ! Here goes...

I am freaking pissed off at the moment !
What is the point opening the counter when there is no one sitting down there to serve us ?
If there is no one working, instead, want us to get our own ticket at the freaking machine, why bother having a counter then ?
Why even bother to hire workers to work ?
Freaking driver, arrive when I am still not ready, but can you freaking wait when there is someone running down the stairs ?
You think I run for fun ? Because I never experience sweating ? Thank you Mr Driver, I now sincerely thanking you cause I know how sweating feel ! Curse you !
If only I am rich enough, I will take the taxi, I will not bother to take this unpunctual and squeeze train !
Talk about money, my salary is still pending ! Curse you !
Is it so hard to get a signature ? I would willingly give you my signature for free !
I am so not working hard without my July and August paid in my hand !
In fact, I am suppose to get my September's salary this week too !
Hey people, it's already the 10th of October today ! I am not a free labour ! I work more than those scholarship students, okay ?
Sitting down in the station for more than 15 minutes already and I can't believe I am still complaining/writing ! Curse you !
Okay, there is someone sitting next to me now and it's not convenient to continue anymore !
Bye !

Well, this is basically what I wrote this evening. [J]

No comments: