ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, October 15, 2007

I Feel Handsome (Again)

Okay, I know some of you will say, "Aiya, this poser arr, say himself handsome again..." or something like that la. But I don't care. This is my blog as I told many times so I am going to put some pictures here when I feel handsome. It's quite hard to see me feeling so handsome you know ? Okay, before I continue, check out this 2 pictures :



Ala, it's a bit blur... Anyway, the picture on the left was taken this morning when my parents asked me out for breakfast. They didn't give me enough time to settle myself, and I didn't plan to put on my contact lenses. So I just put on the cap and went out. Look like an aunty right ? Or something else ? The picture on the right was taken today also in the afternoon, when I decided to cancel the plan to Pyramid for a movie with Hong as he has his 'assignment discussion' with his groupmates. Looks different ler ?

Well, today was quite dull. I did not manage to force myself to study. I did not really go online in the afternoon. I did not manage to go out almost the whole day (excluding the time I sent my sister to work, to buy lunch and for dinner). Someone invited me out but I rejected them as today is my father's birthday. Happy Birthday To You Dad ! And we are suppose to eat outside, to celebrate la.

Hmmm, I don't know what else to type for today. Nothing much happen. Well, as the title is relating to me being handsome again, I shall post more pictures. All pictures were taken today. Before I went out and after I got my lunch in the car. Enjoy =D


Ahahaha, so handsome right ? Sorry la babes, I cannot control myself ma~~~ Quite hyper somemore. Hey, at least this is better than see me moody and emo kan ? (Hahaha, feel like inserting Malay words don't know why) If you see BIGREDWORDS not nice ma right ? And I know you don't wanna see me sad kan ? That's why you are all my babes ! Love you guys so much ! Want a kiss ?

Okay, I guess I am done with this entry. If I continue blogging, I guess daddy gonna kill me. You don't wanna visit me in the cemetery right ? Haha, then I ciao now la. Good night babes. Back still aching... ish ! Oh ya, before I forget, somemore pictures ! Sweet dream everyone !


Love ya babes ! [J]

1 comment:

:: 子源 :: said...

buey tahan of ur title~
LOL