ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

These Few Days...

After sitting down in the Media Hub for more than an hour, reading blogs, chatting through ebuddy and freezing... I realised that I had left my blog without any updates for quite some time. Since the day I started my exam I suppose.


Talk about my examinations, it's full with craps ! I can say, this is my worst worst worst exam so far, after entering college of course. Just imagine, after 2 sems of English exam papers, I can say that the 3rd sem is the worst ! Ala... I cannot explain this, at least not as good as Zheng Joo. I mean, we are given 1 hour to do 2 Reading Passage and 1 Short Essay. It sounds easy, but when you actually do it, ha, you will find yourself struggling throughout the whole paper !


Know what ? Before taking this exam, I thought I can run out of the class before time, but when I finish the first reading passage, not exactly finish every single question, I already took half an hour for and it just cost 25 marks. I only have another 30 minutes to do the second Reading Passage and Essay, which cost 25 and 50 marks each. And unlike some of the bright ones, I started with the Reading Passage and finally I got only about... 10 minutes for my Essay ? OMG, this is the first time I actually say that English is a damn hard paper and I had left so many empty spaces for Dr Lean to fill in. Woah~ !


The next day was Social Psychology examination, know what ? The exam hall was quite quiet at the beginning but suddenly Miss Ponmalar told us that she had accidentally sent in the wrong paper to the examination centre to print and finally some of the question from Chapter 5 which she haven't finish teaching us came out. End up she manage to make the whole class gone hooha, crazy and noisy when she said she wanted to give us the last 4 MCQ's answer. All 'D'.


As for the subjective question, we have not many to choose after striking out some question from Chapter 5 and some of them managed to convince her to actually discuss a question with us. Cool. And uncool for some of them, who actually cramming everything into their head the night before. Uh, I don't care la, she was being nice and was trying to help us anyway.


Yesterday, when we were discussing for the answers, only we realised that the answer for question 1 to 5 is all A, question 6 to 10 is all B and then it gone random for a moment, and question 20 to 25 is all D... She said she wants to make it easy for her to mark, and I was like... lose 2 question as I tend to change some answers to make it look random instead one straight line of same answers.


Today, Principles of Economic. I am suppose able to answer some questions and I actually read through it last night and this morning, but I don't know what happened. Just for example for the Second Subjective Question, about 'Division of Labour', I should actually remember all the advantages but I just remembered 5. End up, I spent 15 minutes doing question 5 and strike question 2 from the paper... What can I do if I think I can get more marks on question 5 instead of question 2 ?


I just don't know la, Alissa finally wanna team with me and she passed me 2 CDs and I am going to watch it tonight and have to discuss with her... when both of us are free. Hmmm, actually I still feel like doing the X-men movie more... alone la. Maybe I will do it as extra work, but not getting marks for that la of course. Oh yea, I wish I can get back my individual assignment after she reading it instead of allowing her to burn it off. No secrets there anyway.


Oh, know what ? 2 days ago, when I was waiting for the train to go home, I saw Nash with some seniors sitting opposite the platform and he actually called me for nothing, asking me to say "I love you" to the senior, and loud. I shouted "I LOVE YOU" and the man beside me look at me throughout the whole conversation. After I hang up, he asked "Boyfriend?" I was like... "Huh ? No~" and he keep asking who is it. Being nice to stranger, I pointed Nash and seniors opposite and he asked again "Lelaki atau Perempuan?" And I was like so shocked with his question and said "Friends" instead. He then came to me (sat next to me) and asked me some question about his phone, how to check the credit balance and bla bla bla... He looks like a western but the whole conversation was in Bahasa Melayu... so patriotic ! Luckily he did not steal my phone, course he took it from my hand and I sort of took it back from him before he can do anything and keep it into my pocket. He asked me whether I want to sell it... Anyway... he left me WITHOUT TOUCHING ME NOR MOLESTING ME WHEN THE TRAIN ARRIVED. So... PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT WAS TOLD BY NASH ABOUT ME BEING TOUCH HERE AND THERE... AS HE SITS FAR AWAY FROM ME AND HE CAN HARDLY SEE EVERYTHING IN DETAIL... believe me, he is just exaggerating the whole story... that is all !

More updates soon I suppose, take care =D [J]

No comments: