ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Complains ? Updates ?

Bugger... I blog just now in college, but don't know what happened cannot post, end up lost everything and I am freaking lazy to re-blog it. Yeap I complain again, Hong wanna cut my hair ? Talk about hair, I had a very bad hair day recently especially today ! I went to Carrefour to buy milk and cornflakes for breakfast and met Pn Wu, high school teacher, and sort of talk to her when my hair is in bad condition.

Typical Malaysian, always say other people "kia su" or "kia si" but it is actually more or less the same to them. Maybe there are more people who don't speak Hokkien, maybe I can translate it to Malay "takut kalah" and "takut mati" ! I cannot stand it la, just now I almost miss the train again because of these TKTM people ! I can't believe I am still complaining.

Pending pending pending... everytime I ask, you will ask for my name, then say pending. How long you wanna drag my salary ? July's salary until today I still have not get to touch ! Computer viruses and Microsoft Word 2007 in my pc, go ahead and stay jam forever, I know I will change it or even reformat the whole computer again soon, wait until I get to save all my files first.

Okay la, enough complains. Wei Hong has been caring recently, saying that I keep complaining and even asked his girlfriend to read my blog as it is full with complains ! Okay, I blog something with picture okay ? Uh-hem... let's start !

Last Saturday, I was forced by Wei Hong, to meet him up for lunch. He had threaten me with something, not going to let you know what is that anyway, and I have to listen. Well, I was just being kind to him, as I don't wanna let him down too. This guy is afraid of loneliness just like me. Coinsidentally that day his roommate was not around, so I as a brother of him, have to take care of him lo.

Went all the way to Mentari Court to fetch him and went to Ridzuan just for a plate of Luncheon Meat Fried Rice. Taste ? Okay okay la~ Met up Nash with his girlfriend and four of us had our lunch together. The fussy brother of mine, claims that he don't like corn in his fried rice and put all them aside, I can bet if Dara is with us that day, she will defenitely scold you, anyway, he was being sweet and wanted to let everyone know that he thinks about his gf wherever he is or whenever it is.


With the left over corns and onion, he make something for Mary. How sweet huh ?


After that, we left Nash and his gf alone and we head to McD for some ice-cream. On the way to McD, Hong took some picture and asked me to pose along. When we reached McD and when we are ordering, Hong tried to play a fool with the cashier and I felt quite stupid because of him, so I told a lie, "I am so sorry, my brother is a bit crazy" and you know what she answered ? Her raise her voice a bit and asked "Serious arr ? He is your brother arr ?" "Yala, my younger brother" "..."


Oh well, after that, we found a corner spot, next to the glass wall and sit down to enjoy our ice-cream. Wei Hong said it's romantic wor. Anyway, he stole some m&ms from my McFlurry and made an alphaberth "M" with it. Mary, he is really a great man (err, I mean boy) !

Wish both of you all the best, loving forever ! Anyway, not many pictures uploaded thou, not good looking la me, and I don't wanna promote Wei Hong too much ! [J]

No comments: