ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Failed My Mission

I know you guys are defenitely going to bang me after me doing this. My mission - eat less, diet, keep fit.

Too bad, I had failed, on the first day itself ! Curse myself !

I bought myself Cornflakes and Low Fat Milk, thinking of eating these 2 things for breakfast. I pour the milk into the cornflakes and eat, taste yucky and I can't stand it, but I forced myself to swallow the last drop of milk.

That is all for my breakfast. I resisted myself to get anything (bread or cakes) from Uncle's stall. I went to class with, erm, not really full stomach.

Lunch time, finally ! I just ate a plate of Maggie Mee Goreng and a cup of Teh O Ais Limau. That is all. Went to work and that is it. I accidentally bought a cup of Bubble Tea before class.

After class. I started felt pain around my stomach, I got myself 1 packet of mini buns and 2 packets of potatoes chip. I even thought of buying those maggie mee in cup.

Had Yee Mee as dinner. I am so sad, that I actually failed my first day. Curse me again ! [J]

2 comments:

guaisaujai said...

1st --> U r not fat.
2nd --> What's in ur mind!! Keep fit yet eat maggie mee goreng???!!! and bubble tea??!!!

Mr.L said...

Right... U not fat at all...
If u called fat then me called no hope di... Haha!!!
Ya, no maggie mee or mee if u wan diet... and sugar drink as well... That the most killed... Anyway, Try again la if u wana keep fit... But dun be too skinny oh, not nice and not healthy at all...