ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Gosh

My moody punya mood coming back again when I know I still have not much time left but I am still here wasting time and worst still, blogging and read blogs... Why must I do my work all last minutes ? Why can't I be as hardworking as my friends out there ? Haiyoo... I need something to motivate me la... like what ? I don't know...

My Gosh~ [J]

3 comments:

nasH said...

u r having PMS,find a doctor quick!!!

Name: 地王(帝王) said...

你有点像我乁~
这就是人生嘛~
明知道勤有功,戏无益~
依然故我的懒散~哈哈~

FLeeVz said...

dont worry bro.. u will be fine soon.. lets think about ur future.. perhaps its help u to move forward.. n remember that action speaks louder than words.. and only action will give u full satisfaction.. understand?..go go go!..chill bro..