ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shopping Spree ? Nah...

Today I went to Subang Parade with mom and sis. We went for lunch before sending my sis to work, well, she is working in the same place in Voir. As my sis got a Pizza Hut voucher from her friend, we decided to eat there lo, not to say we are very rich.

After that, my mom went to shop for her stuff, and I have to follow. I forgot how long it took us walking around there. I just know I saw so many nice shirts which I can't buy and my back started aching. I dono why.

I came home after that. Started reading blogs and busy replying comments. My back ache is getting serious. I don't know is it because I stressed too much on my back when I try to train my arm. No matter how hard I tried, my are never grow big but instead I hurt my back. Damnit !

I wipe my computer table just now. I felt that my room is dusty, sticky and extreamly hot (before turning on the air-cond). I guess I am turning mad soon. I am suppose to study, but until today... You know la...

I got some pictures today. Wait a min, I go collect ya... hmmm, but I don't feel like posting up pictures today. Next time la ! [J]

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

most probably you over-shopped so u are having a back ache...LOL...sounds very interesting!