ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Weird

I did not see my father nor talk to him for the whole Thursday (yesterday). But I did talk to my mom course she came into my room and we sort of had a debate. I told most things to my mom. But I don't think it helps. Course I am still facing the similar problem. I don't dare to talk with my dad now as that day I sort of fight him back when he was trying to scold me. And it's the same today, I don't dare to go down. I already brought 2 bottles of water up and I don't plan to go down tonight.

There are biscuit here I bought the other day, but I don't plan to eat course I wanna keep fit. I have my PC here with me, thou I am feeling a bit bored. I have most of the things here. So no worries. I am not hiding from him. I just want him to forget what had happened that day. I will still have to see him on Saturday, means tomorrow la.

People. I tell you what. It's not that I did not tell them whatever they want to know. Like how I told my friends in college. If you wanna go out with me or invite me out, please let me know when and where we are going as I have to write a proposal for my parents. I do tell them :

  • Where I am going
  • Who I am going with
  • How am I going
  • When am I going
  • When will I be back
  • How am I coming back
  • Why am I out
  • What will I do there
  • Leave friends number
  • Leave friends address
But somehow, sometimes I just felt so bored doing all those stuff. They keep asking but I don't mind going through all these if they can promise me for my freedom. To tell the truth. I am not mad at them, I just don't like the way they look or think.

I was really mad when they are talking/speaking/lecturing/scolding me. I released it off in my blog by... scolding foul language and I know I should not do that. But you know what ? I became better after that. I was not that mad after all. It's because they are my parents, how can I hate them ?

I thought I can challenge them by not talking to them. I was quite quiet yesterday. Partly due to not enough sleeping time. But today, I talked with her. It is hard to be mad at your parents, unless they really did something terribly bad to you, but I don't think you will hate them.

Okay, drop this topic ! I am so tired of working now.

Although there is still Selina helping but I am really tired of working already. And I am tired of my ugly face. I know I know, you will say I don't look bad, I look just fine, and some even said that I got the pretty boy look which I doubt I got.

Come on ! My hair is dry, dull, messy, untidy, hard to comb, hard to style and hard to maintain. I don't like my hair style so much ! But I have to bare with it~ (yes I know I am consider lucky, at least I got hair) My face is old, ugly, got pimple, not gorgeous, not photogenic, not handsome, not good looking ! Yes I have to stay with it ~ (and yes, I do know I should appreciate it course there are some poeple who are not as lucky as I am) My body, not fit, not nice, got tummy, and I know I am lazy. Nothing I can blame...

Oopsy... sorry, I just feel like doing that.

Erm, where was I ? Hahaha ! I guess I better stop blogging. Bye [J]

3 comments:

文字君女 said...

你不是奇怪,而是部落格当初设定就是为了让人们发泄情绪的啊。
我有个表弟也是在部落格马很多粗口。。。
其实当初部落格就是给人家发泄情绪的,不是吗?

astrid said...

pity u
i think ur parents is just worried that something bad will happen to u
scared that u will get along with bad people and involve in something bad
u'll get ur freedom in another few more year
when ur out working and stuff like that
don be mad

ur so wise to keep food in ur room
that is a brilliant idea

take care big guy
have fun in live

Anonymous said...

Haha... parents will always think dat we cant differentiate wat shud b done and wat shudnt... giv them sum time n it will b fine... haha~ well u do really look good ok? lol