ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Summit One Day Trip

Okay, I don't feel that handsome anymore today. Got reason one la of course !

This morning, around 10 something mom asked me to be prepared because we are going out to have our breakfast-lunch. We went all the way to Taipan, USJ to eat. I did not really "make up" just wear a red shirt, black shorts, with my glasses on. My hair was kinda messy due to the wind and I don't really care about it. Suddenly I saw Grace, so I called her. She didn't turn to me even though she is standing next to me so I assume I called the wrong person. Then I turn back, feeling embarrassing but my mom told me that she turned back. I saw her with her boyfriend, I said hi but it took her about 5 second to register who am I. Then she asked me "Why you look different?" I explained to her that I wear glasses which is quite obvious. When her boy friend went to order food, she asked me "Why your hair so messy one ?" I was like... shoot by a gun deep into my heart and the bullet came out from my body, and I told her it's because of the wind. Haha !

I went home. Online a while. Took my bath. Sent my sister to work. Then I went to pick Wei Hong up and off we go to Summit. The road to Summit was so clear. No traffic jam no nothing ! I just speed through along the highway, or road (whatever la) and went into the parking. Hong said he wanna eat Shakey, so we eat together. Our topic during lunch time was about Mary, and the new song he posted in his blog.

We went to the comic shop to read comic. I saw some comics I wanted to buy long time ago, but it's not in a set. Paid RM 1.20 for 2 books to read on the spot. I guess we spent around one and a half hour over there. Then we went walking around the place. Realising that outside was raining heavily, and it's only that time, something strikes my mind -- the shirts that was hanging outside which I am suppose to collect it back home before leaving the house. OMG~~~ I can't believed it I did that again ! Yes, this is not the first time. How wish that my sis had helped me pull the shirts in before she lock the door. Anyway, at the same time, Wei Hong bought himself a pair of shoes which cost around RM 140.

I just feel like skipping the part after that. Well, we went into some shirt shop. Just wish that Wei Hong blog something about the things later la. Okay, let's skip to... We went home to check out the shirts. It's still outside and totally wet. I push it in and wanted to leave the house, realising that my parents car is already in front of the gate. OMG. Was sort of scolded by them. Wei Hong also quite scared to turn his face. Went to Ridzuan to meet up Nash, his girl friend, and Kent with his housemate. Dinner together and sent them home.

Well, no pictures today. Cause I am not handsome. Quite happy though spending time with the funny dude. But also quite wasting going out with him. You know why Hong. Haha ! Anyway, a message to Hong: Chill la bro, don't be so angry, eveything will be okay soon. Don't need to be that angry actually.

We are officially NOT going to One Utama and The Curve tomorrow ! Nyahahaha !

p/s : Sorry Mun Suet for not asking you out. Transport problem for your information. Next time ba~~~ [J]

1 comment:

Endlesswinter said...

hey i linked from kenneth to your blog. hope you have a wonderful trip! :)