ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shutting Down

I am shutting down my thinking system in my brain. I am so confuse recently, that me myself don't know what is happening also. I mean, my brain is sending a message to me telling me that I am suppose to be depress, so don't ask me why, I don't know !

Thinking system shutting down in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... ! [J]

1 comment:

guaisaujai said...

and not able to switch on back.....

Duh...............................................................................