ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

.: Wee Wang Wang :.

I am quite sick of myself ! I mean, I was suppose to study today, suppose to put something into my brain, but what I did today ? I went to watch TV from 2.30pm till 4 pm. Then after that, I sit down in front of my PC and launch Adobe Photoshop and started making another "creation" of mine. Oh wow, and I wasted my time until 8 to 9 at night, then I started reading blogs, surfing the net, yadda yadda yadda~~~

.: Wee Wang Wang :.


.: Wee Wang Wang :.


C'mon, I wanna study ! (Hmmm, who am I talking to ?)

p/s : OMG ! There is a big and hard and stubborn pimple on my nose~~~! [J]

No comments: