ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Today's Not The Day

OMG, I thought of blogging. But I just realised that I have 3 assignments due tomorrow. I guess, I am not going to sleep tonight. So I will blog someday later.

Oh yea, people, don't worry. I am not going to commit suicide. I am not that stupid, and I think committing suicide is some stupid act and it is only for some stupid people to do. I am still a sane person for your information so just chill and don't worry. I want to see how stupid my life will be !

OMG, now already 5 pm, leaving at 6 pm for grandpa's birthday celebration. I am dying~~~ [J]

No comments: