ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

An Update

People, for your information, this update entry is dedicated to my very nice friend in class, which I address him as bro or hong in MSN or cbox ; calling him as Hong or Wei Hong when I meet him in class or outside college. Wei Hong Wei Hong, this guy arr, forced me to blog something interesting and not disgusting after being bored reading my tedious entries. But I seriously have not idea on what to blog la.

Oh yea, Hong black mailed me, saying that if I don't blog something by today, he will cut my hair tomorrow. I don't mind actually I wanted to cut my hair short, if you dare to destroy my hair, I will go to make it short then.

Okay, something embarrassing happened in class. I don't really wanna talk about it, so I will just let you guys know that, I had make/throw myself into that stupid condition by asking some "importand-but-not-so-important-to-know-question".

Oh yea, on that day, which is Monday, morning, I almost meet another car crash accident. This time, if I really got into the accident, I guess you can visit me in the hospital, or worst, the cemetery. Okay, this is what happened :

I am allowed to drive to college, as my sister is having her holiday due to the PMR Examination. Opposite my college, there is a big car park area, and in between there are 2 roads, one head to the Federal Highway, another to Sunway. When I wanted to turn in to the car park, I saw a woman standing in the middle of the entrance, so I decided not to go. Suddenly a lorry orange in colour passed by my eye sight. I was freaking shock ! He is not suppose to come from that lane but he did ! Ish I am so shock, if I drive to the middle of the road, I might...

Well, I am not really good in describing, so I am showing you this pic.

I wanna sue that lorry driver so badly !

Tired already, blog another time. Good Night ! [J]

No comments: