ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 12, 2007

OMG ! I'm So Handsome !

Nyahahahaha, well, I am just being narcissistic (again) now course I just see through the pictures I took last time. Hahaha ! Damn yeng wei~ Damn poser la me !

Anyway, people, sorry for the past few entries, I was being emo, but I am correcting my mood, some wires in my body was wrongly placed and that is why I had been acting weirdly recently. About the shutting down thinggy, I now proudly telling you guys that I am going to reactivate it ! *zheng-zheng-zheng-zheng~*

Ewww~ I felt so dirty these 2 days ! No water supply every for 2 days straight ! Cannot wash my hair now, and I can't stand it ! Blek~ I want to take my bath, I want... I am a clean person okay ? Unlike some guys around, I am special ! Nyahahaha !

Oh, yesterday I was being a bit emo again, I was so so so... I felt so stupid staying in college, not working, not going home, but sitting down in Media Hub, listening to all the noises around. Kinda fed-up with the environment so I decided to contact Wei Hong. He told me that he together with Wei Jiin, Robin and Mun Suet will be going to Summit for a movie so I decided to join them.

I am so not going to take taxi from college compound anymore ! You know how much they wanna charge me ? RM 18 !!! I walk away and went to Mentari Court, and ask the driver, and he willing to charge me RM 10, so much different you see ! Mr Uncle RM18, curse you !

Well, I reached Summit and walk around the book stall, checking out some books, and the went to the arcade to play while waiting for them. I spent RM 10 there. Then we went to watch the movie "Detective C+". So funny ! Tell you what, next time if you are sad, and you want someone to make you happy, do bring Robin and Wei Hong along with you to watch Horror movie ! Why ? It's because they will SCREAM ! "AAAaaaaaAAAHHHhhHHhhhhh~~~!!!"
"And guys outthere who hasn't watched the 'detective C+'..please dun watch it if u're such a scardy-cat coz it scared the shit outta me a couple of times LOL" (quote from ^^. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", October 11 2007. Wei Hong. )

Okay, after the movie, we spent some money playing the hammer punching thing, I don't know what it call, to release our anger ! Quite fun and good to play with especially when you are angry !

Hey, quite dull right an long entry without pictures ? Okay, let's see what I got here... hmmm... Okay there, here are some pictures I purposely took for you guys ! Enjoy !

This is my working office, and these are my work, my last week's task.

Me in front of Keat Meng's Pc, doing something for Jessica, and also...

*tada* MSN ! Shhh... keep a secret okay ?

I am so smart right ? Peace !

Mummy and me
- almost similar picture Wei Hong took for me and him -

Cool ler ?
- Say YES ! -

Okay, continue my entry before showing more pics. Told ya I feel so handsome today ! Hiak Hiak Hiak ! Today, is a terrible day, not so la, at least Wei Hong came accompany me, or the other way round ?

I went to work today again, continuing the task from last week.
*Yoz babes, I feel so hot now after posting up some of my pictures, be right back in a while okay ? I got to go take a bath to cool myself down.* *after having my own sweet time* *Yoz babes ! I'm back ! Mom just gave permission to use more water, so refreshing ! I am now clean and clear ! Let's continue then~*
As I was saying, I went to work today. Hong was so sad and lonely when Mary's on her vacation. I sort of asked him come to college for lunch but he kept me waiting until 2 o'clock. Reason ? Because he wants to send an e-mail to Mary, that is why he was late. I thought he fainted in toilet and keep sms him this afternoon. Well, this is a sweet and touching moment, I forgive you bro for being late ! Hahaha !

As he has nothing to do, and felt lonely too, I invited him to work with me. One thing is he can keep me accompany, second I can "take care" of him, third he can help me speed up my work. Finally my 3 tasks Benjamin gave me today, because of Hong, I managed to finished 2 tasks. Bro, thanks a lot, don't need to return the lunch money la, I treat you for being so kind to help me ! But if you insist to pay, can pay me half lo. Thanks Stephanie for sending me home !

Okay, babes you know what ? It's pictures time (again) !



Am I cool ?
Please tell me I am.
I need confident !
Hahaha !

Hey, check out the last picture, I need comment on the glasses. I feel like changing into this glasses ler. What do you think ?


Tell me that I look great again !
(Hahaha ! But I need sincere answer for this.)



***

Okay, basically I am still fine today. I learned something and I realised something too within these few days. I learned to take and give. I learned to forgive and be thankful. I learned to be precautious and be smart. Thanks to those who try to cheer me up when I was not in the mood. Thanks to those who understand me when I am not being myself. Thanks to those who listen to me when I am telling my problems as well. A very BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ! TERIMA KASIH !!! Oh ya, before I finish, I would like to wish all my Malay friends, Selamat Hari Raya ! Don't forget to invite me to your open house. I am always free ! Tata babes ! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word. Random. Hahahaha! And that pair of glasses looks weirdly interesting. But then, well... nowsaday, weird is the fashion.