ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Updates !

Today is Saturday, the last entry was posted up on Sunday and within these few days, many things had happened. Seriously a lot !

Monday
On Monday itself, both my parents left for China. Dad left early in the morning at 5 and mom left at night around 10. Monday itself, I also went to cut my hair and took quite some pictures. I know some of you would not want to see my pictures, but I just feel like showing the pictures in my blog. But not now, I will post it up later.

Tuesday
Okay people, we are now alone but all my freedom gone due to my sister. I have to (was forced to) take care of her ler. Tuesday, my sister wanted to go to the school to do her work. Early in the morning, before going to college, I dropped her to school first and pick her up at 12.30. Around 7 in the evening, we went to Subang Parade and had Rasa Thai for dinner. Yi Lin, remember Tonyam MeeHoon ? So delicious ! After that, I brought my sis around Parade and got a present for Winnie. What is that ? Ask her~

Wednesday
Okay, basically, I had forgotten what happened on Wednesday. I guess I had went to college early and came home late ? That night, we went to Carrefour for dinner in Shakey and went to have a walk around the place. Went home and watched a movie I guess, Dinosaur.

Thursday
I woke up early, to fetch my sis to school. After that, I went to Pyramid with Wei Hong and Jing Chen to get a formal pants. Found one in Parkson and it cost RM 59.50 after a 50% discount. Consider okay la... That is for the Prom night next day. That night, I went to a Chinese Restaurant for dinner, I ordered a plate of spaghetti and it smell like shit ! OMG, I cannot take it but end up finishing it. After that, we went to Parade again just for a walk and went to look for Wei Hong, to get my pants as I forgot and left it in Puramid and borrowed some coat and shirt from him. Luckily I can still fit his shirts.

Friday
Early in the morning, I went to college and waited for Zheng Joo, Florence, Surekha and Geoffrey. Winnie was already in Media Hub. We left college at 10 in the morning and had wasted more than 1 pathetic hour to reach the "Secret Garden" and end up causing me lost in PJ and thank you to the-other-car's-driver, I had manage to award myself another car accident... again ! The last time was... 21st August ! The most historical day and now, the history had repeated once again...
My neighbour came just now, he told me that the cost of fixing is approximately RM 300 or above... my bank savings said OUCH once he heard it. People, do not utter a single word to my parents as they are in China now. I want them to enjoy their trip and I had decided to let them know about it and I am willing to pay the cost of fixing. I know my dad will sure scold me and ask me pay for it.
I learn my lesson, I will not drive out next time... as in somewhere far far away if I am not familiar with the place, unless I am force to. Otherwise I rather becoming a passanger.
That night, was the Student Council Prom Night. As part of the Committee, I have to attend and that night was to good. I expected to leave by 9.30 pm but end up ataying till 11 pm. Sorry Zheng Joo, I hope you are okay and not ground by your dad.

Saturday
Today basically is a boring and dull day. Went for KFC for lunch and went to Carrefour after that. Ate so many fast food and junk food these days... Now I haven taken my dinner as I ate one whole cotton candy and feel like puking already. I just realised that I have many assignment to follow up... OMG !


More updates about Friday soon. And now, it's pictures time !

Amir purposely put that thing on me after I told them that I wanna cut my hair. Florence took some picture with me with her hoodie on and after that Amir mess up my hair. Took the free bus together with Dara to Taylor's Main Campus and walked to AmpyPlas which is just near by to cut my hair. May the hair stylist was blowing my hair while me taking picture of myself and her. Some pictures of me and my new hair style, front and sides. Knowing that the shop is closing down on Wednesday, I took some picture with the sign board trying to promote the saloon. They are moving to Section 17.

Tuesday night, brought my sis to Rasa Thai, located in Subang Parade. After dinner, went to Giordano (my brand, I'm the 'ambassador') and Vior to try out some cloth. The turtle neck (with zip) black shirt was from Giordano whereas the stripe collar shirt was from Vior. Which one nice arr ? Give some comment please.

Wednesday night, went to Shakey located in Carrefour for some pizzas. Did not take much picture, just 2 of it. That day I look quite nice on a semi formal attire, I did not take any picture, too bad. Next time show you guys again !


The first picture (top left) was my Chicken Maryland ; The second picture (top right) was my sis's Fish N' Chip. Look so weird and taste bad too. Went for a normal dinner at night. I ordered a plate of spaghetti and it smells like sh!t~ OMG !!!

My Unlucky Yet Ggorgeous Night. First four pictures were taken in car while waiting for Florence, Zheng Joo, Surekha and Geoffrey (Winnie in Media Hub) ; The next four pictures were taken in Glenmarie Golf and Sport Club's toilet and outside of the room. Prom Night was great ! More updates soon. The last three pics, the part I met an accident again.


My lunch. Today's dull and moodless day. Clean up the house and ate something which I am now feeling regret -- cotton candy. Nice to see, Nice to eat ; Once finished, YOU ARE DEAD ! I ate around 6 pm and until now, at 12.15 am I still have not taken my dinner... deng !

Basically this is my week. Not really that fun thou, assignments still waiting for me ! [J]

No comments: