ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's Sunday

I realised so many people want to die recently... because of stress ? But people, chill la, nothing is unsolvable, so don't worry la. I feel bad one you know if you want to die... So please don't choose to commit suicide, okay ? (Whoa~ Look who's talking...)

Okay, I admit that I like to say I want to die... but tell you what ? I am a Crappy King, I just crap a lot and do nothing much, that is why I am still here blogging. Hahaha ! Seriously, nothing is impossible to be solved, trust me.

Recently, I keep asking about my hair, whether should I cut it or not. My parents already fed up seeing my long-but-not-so-long-hair. My dad ask me is long hair a trend now and bla bla bla. My mom keep asking me to cut it short (and she means it), probably as short as those NS boys. But no way ! I am not going to cut it that short.

Probably I will cut my fringe and my sideburns and cut trim my back hair too... course my hair is actually curly and i can leave it long now as the straighten effect is still here and it doesn't really look that curly, but once the part gone, it will automatically turn curly and I hate it. Anyway, this is how I plan to cut my hair lo.

Actually I don't feel like cutting it. Course this is the first time I got my hair so long, and I plan to straighten it again. But, currently I don't have enough money and it's quite hard to take care of it. Maybe I should ask May (the girl who cut my hair) what should I do to it.

Still having exam, still got assignment to rush. Sigh. People take care okay ? [J]

No comments: