ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Getting Better

At least now my mood is coming back. The weather today is so freaking hot, I cannot stand it and now I turned on the air-cond. I don't care what my mom will say, I had already informed her.

About the previous entry, I did mentioned commiting suicide, but people, don't worry. I thought of it. I will not be so stupid killing myself, I will continue living and see how stupid my life can be. And I am not going to give my life up so easily !

Today, the whole day I damn tired, moodless. Thanks friends for tying to help me. Appreciate it. I am too tired that I can't even work properly. I am so tired of working already. Sob~

I dono, I might and might not sleep early tonight. Depends on my mood. Hahaha ! Cheers people ! [J]

p/s : I am still trying to keep quite, talk less.

No comments: