ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Got Tagged

*Even though I don't feel like doing this tag, but what can do ? If I din't do, this 2 girls might probably chop me into 99 pieces, and keep me in a refridgerator. Better do~*

Instructions : Paste the following on your blog and tag people to answer the questions below. Have them tag other people. Your tagged friends will answer the questions about you.

1. What is your friend's name?
1/ Sabrina Ong Lee Leigh
2/ Ang Boon May


2. Jock, Geek, Prom King/Queen, Loner, Friendly, Flirtatious, Promiscuous, . Pick the word from the list that best describes your friend.
1/ Friendly
2/ Friendly


3. Choose 5 adjectives to describe your friend.
besides friendly?
1/ Pretty, Happy-go-lucky, Crazy, Naive, Soft
2/ Playful, Talkative, Fun, Tough (my perception), Smart


4. What colour do you think best associates with your friend?
1/ White, Soft Pink and Soft Yellow
2/ Light Blue and Light Green


5. In ten years time, where do you see your friend?
1/ I once did an entry about 20 years later... though it's a story, but I wish to meet her everyday, best friend forever !
2/ If you insist me to answer, maybe one of those gathering ? Of course, have to meet more often !


6. Describe your friend's blogging style.
1/ Simple I guess
2/ Simple too I suppose

*edited*
Cause Sabrina insisted for it, so I do lo... her additional question :

7. What is your first impression on me?
First impression ? We have to go back to form 1 then, but you know what ? Asking me to flash back equals to torture me, so I don't know how to answer. To be sincere, I don't remember. But if Yi Lin ask me, I will say that she was my #1 enermy la... lol !

8. What do you think of me now? be honest =) *pm me if ur words may hurt me ><* Now ? *Sab sab, be ready to get shoot !* Seriously, after graduated from high school and when the first time meeting after a few months time, you seriously shocked me out, cause you really became plump. No offence. But now, you slimming down already. Don't worry my girl, you are always my friend, no matter how you look like ! Okay, finally done ! I Tag: Anyone who wants to do this, I don't wanna force, but do inform me if you have done =) Thanks ! [J]

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

i c u got a kind heart =)