ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

The 750

Today, I suffered my eyes, in front of the PC, to do my English Progress Essay, which I don't know what to do... at all ! I choose the topic tornado, which I thought it will be easy to do but I realised that it is not true. Damn hard wei !

I spent almost 10 hours to do my assignment. I know, it's not so efficient. In fact, it's very slow. Sigh, some of us who are burning our midnight oil, are suffering while the rest... happy la, can sleep early.

My assignment, I know, it's already out of title, but what can I do ? I damn lazy to redo the whole thing, or rethink a new title for me to do. So skrew it la ! I guess I should do my work better next time.

This assignment, is killing me ! I can't write but we were required to write 750 words. Sigh. So scare... I'm getting crazy... CRAZY ~~~

*sleepy* [J]

No comments: