ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bored Tuesday

I'm in the Media Hub now. The slow PC area is full now so I came into the iLAB. I'm not alone, there are 5 strangers with me. About today, I guess I have nothing much to say. The presentation about Stephen Hawking is not that good (to me) course I can't pronounce a word correctly. I keep lagging and hangging and keep wasting time, unlike Winnie, Alicia and Dara who can speak fluently, and a lot better than me.

The IT class was so bored today. I don't know is it because I sat behind or because I slept late last night. The cockroach issue make everyone 'alive' and I guess we had pissed Ms Thong off. The cockroach is everywhere. The lab was like their home. So many of them. Under my table has one small and one big cockroaches. I smash the small fellow by placing the newpaper on top of it and give it a nice step ! The bigger one was already dead. Phui Yinn face expression was so funny when she saw the big fella.

Went to SS15, New Sea View for Lunch with the gang. Winnie went to McD to consult her friend. I walked her there and I went back alone. My lunch cost RM 2.60 + RM 0.50 for ice chinese tea. Waited for Geoffrey, Mun Suet and Florence to go back college together. Came back college, Geoffrey sort of invited me for pool, but I end up paying RM 2 for the game. Not playing anymore this week ! Slap me if I do.

I am so tired now. I feel like sleeping already. I don't know how am I suppose to drive home if I'm still so tired like this. Oh ya ! Happy Birthday to you Yit Wei !

Below is the picture of us during the KL trip. It is a nice experience indeed. Hang out more often dudes ! Let me introduce them to you, this fella seldom come outing with us, guess this is the first time with me. His name is Wei Jiin. The boy who stand next to him is Robin, then Wei Hong, follow up with Mun Suet and finally Jason which is me !



*OMG DAMN TIRED* [J]

No comments: