ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jokes ?

Hahaha, today I slept in Media Hub until Sabrina gave me a call, asking me to go have a tea time together with Yao Wei, who is coming all the way from TAR College. I drove Sabrina's Kelissa to Sunway and Taipan to survey the restaurant. Hehe... anyway, Surekha sent some jokes to me... this is some nice one.

At the movies: When you meet
acquaintances/friends...
Stupid Question:-
Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:-
Dont u know, I sell tickets in black over here..

In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-
heeled shoes steps on your feet...
Stupid Question:-
Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:-
No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia.....why don't
you try again.

When you get woken up at midnight by a phone
call...
Stupid Question:-
Sorry. were you sleeping?
Answer:-
No. I was doing research on whether the Zulu
tribes in Africa marry or not. You thought I was
sleeping....you dumb witted moron.

When you see a friend/colleague with evidently
shorter hair...
Stupid Question:-
Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:-
No, its autumn and I'm shedding......

You are smoking a cigarette and a cute
woman asks...
Stupid Question:-
Oh, so you smoke.
Answer:-
Gosh, it's a miracle .......it was a piece of chalk
and now it's in flames!!

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

When something is 'new and improved!'.. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

*lame ? funny ?* [J]

No comments: