ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fit Thursday / Messy Friday

Today is...

...right, Saturday.

I'm am...

...smart, not going out.

It is because...

...well done, I am officially broke !

************************************************************************************

I actually wanted to come online last night, but my sis wanted to use the PC and end up I don't feel like going online anymore. Well, I'll start blogging about the Wei Hong home stay entry. On Thursday, in Moral class, I did not sleep, just did not concentrate so much. After that, we went for the P.S. I Love English's project closing ceremony. Erm, a movie screening first, one hour later, we went to the computer lab to play Quake3. Nice game. Went back for the closing after that. 3 of us, me, Wei Hong and Robin went to Hong's apartment to put down our bags then went to Pyramid. Yea, that place again, but this time I did not buy anything, nor eat anything, I went for a hair cut in Acut Above Academy. RM 5 per head as I got voucher, not really sastisfied, but still okok la.

Walk back to Hong's place, started working out in the gym. Spent around 2 hours there. Around 10 we went to have our dinner with Robin at Alif. Haha, spent RM 6.20 for dinner. Then Wei Hong and Robin wants to go to play Dota at a Cyber Cafe, I have to follow cause I don't have the key home. So I join GB instead of Dota and surprisingly, I aim nicely that nice. Haha !

The next day, Hong they all went to play footsal, me went to college to be a student helper. My task yesterday was to update TCHT's webpage. I updated it and went to help Mun Suet, Florence and Zheng Joo to do the voucher thinggy. After that, we went for lunch. After lunch, we hang out with Melisa and Evelyn then went to help Geoffrey (a bit only). Later, we went to Summit to watch Fantastic 4 II, only that I realised that I haven finish F4's first part. Hehe ! Freezing cold inside. Went to the toilet after movie, only that I found a big fugly disgusting SH!+ in it, can't that fella flush the toilet as I found out that the flush is still greatly functioning.

Went home quite late, about 9 I reach home. Luckily my parents especially my dad did not sounds too much. According to my mom, dad did not ask anything about my presents. Maybe he thought that went to bed early. Haha ! That's kinda... cool but weird at the same time.

My hair on Friday is extreamly messy. Mood was not that good too. As I told, my hair controls my mood. Haha !

*pictures soon* [J]

No comments: