ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

GONE FOREVER

Today I did a smart job.

I accidentally click 'format' for my tumbdrive instead of 'eject'

Now everything's G-O-N-E !!!

SEM 1's assignments and notes all gone !

SEM 2's assignments and notes all gone too !

Pictures all gone !

Games all gone !

EVERYTHING'S GONE FOREVER !!!

*donkey me !* [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kesian u, jia jun....all data gone...hate that feeling...ouch!
btw, i got new blog - bobbyong.com

Anonymous said...

wahhh so careless !

happen to me before too . like end of the world mann. mine was hard disk crash.

since then i've made backup of everything in more than 1 place.