ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

What Happen Yesterday ?!

Wow ! I did not online last night ! I'm a good boy. Hahaa !

Yesterday... For your information, I did not sleep last night. I went to college as usual, doze off on the way to college, and in the mamak too. Geoffrey arrived and asked me to the student lounge to print our assignment (his and mine), who knows it's close. Went to the bench, then sort of resting our eyes.

Hahaha, I did something terrible. I actually slept in Mr Indy's class. Doze off in the launching of FICM March, and after all those long bored presentation, went for a game. My teammate - Nash, was so funny. Great team although we did not win the game. Went for Hello Project meeting and I actually slept through the meeting.

Amir sent me home. Went bathing. Waited for lunch. SMS a bit. Ate lunch. And start sleeping from 8 pm till 7 am. Yet, I'm still sleepy now in the Media Hub. Plan to sleep agian later in the Moral class. Shhh....

*nite nite* [J]

No comments: