ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My holiday

Ready up people, another long, pictureless, boring entry coming up. But I guess you like it right ? No pictures...

Okay, since holiday started, after the Friday last entry, I have not been post anything up here. So let's see, what could my Dory Brain recall... hmmmm ?!

Saturday
...unfortunately, Dory Brain told me that he couldn't recall anything, guess I shall re-post what-so-ever that had happened on Saturday when I remember.

Sunday
As far as I concern, I really don't remember a thing on Sunday morning. What I can recall is, my dad suddenly became so good to us, brought us to Federal Hotel's restaurant which will rotate, for dinner. Ewww... I talk more about it when I got the pictures done.

Moday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Basically is the same old day. Nothing much to do. Still dowan to study. That's all.

*thought this entry will be long* [J]

No comments: