ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Today's Monday

Alright, I'm officially missed my dinner, I told my mom that I'm full 30 minutes before dinner time and nothing left for me. Well, I'm still not that hungry after eating the maggie goreng double, which is so gluey. Thanks to the efficient helper, throw the mee into the boiling water for more than 15 minutes and forgot about it until I remind her. When it done cooking, it was like damn... fugly !

Gonna puke cause it's double of the size. I slept right away on the floor 10 minutes after I return home. It's not a good experience to have, to actually pluck out your contact lenses. Sleeping with your contact lenses is always a BIG NO NO ! Can you believe that I actually used the word PLUCK out instead of TAKE out ? I was actually plucking my contact lenses out from my eyeball.

As it was so dry, after sleeping with it of course. The feeling was... like you are peeling off a layer of transparent skin, from your eyeball. Painful right even you are imagining it. Now what else ? Hmmm... Winnie's hair looks normal to me, in fact not much changes. Errr... I'm listening to Ryan Cabrera's Shine On now... A recommended song by me ! Huump... the song changed to Ryan Cabrera's Take It All Away On The Way Down, also a nice song ! Oh yea... Zheng Joo is reading my expensive real life novel, and she wet it ! Bad girl, but I forgive you, don't need to apologise.

*cannot think anymore* [J]

No comments: