ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today's Happening

Guess nothing much happen today.

In Mr Indy's class, I felt like sleeping. Guess because I slept late the night before.

Miss Throng class was a rush ! Rushing to finish up my webpage, and help out my friends too.

HELLO Project meeting was a mess. Get to know some people.

Having fun playing the new (to me) game, played in Media Hub, Mr Sangka stopped us.

Went to Pyramid with June, play bowling with her friends while waiting for the rest to come.

Glad that we play, I realised that I'm sucks in bowling too. Haha !

Glad to know some new friends too, if they consider me as a friend of them.

Hmmm, some rumors between me and June fell onto my ears. What ?! Impossible !

We are just friends, best friends, close friends, sisters...

Celebrated a pre birthday celebration with June, Yi Lin and Sabrina with Sue Keng.

Get to know some lovely story of Yi Lin.

Get to meet up the busy working Sue Keng.

Get to analyze Sabrina, haha !

Get to play game with June and her funny friends.

Wei Hong, thanks for inviting me to the basketball game.

But sorry for not coming.

Got home and went online.

Was deleting some people in my Friendster friends list.

Some unknown msn chatter chat with me.

Asked me some weird question.

"Are you a virgin ?"

Is it a matter to you ? I am or not, it's not your problem.

In fact, I'm a good boy, so I am still a V !

Internet line is not fast. Page loading damn slow.

Decided to continue deleting tomorrow.

Oh yea, met Deborah in Waffle World.

Met some old friends in Pyramid.

Feel sleepy.

*logging off* [J]

No comments: