ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Energetic" Tuesday

Today I college, nothing much happened. Just that I had gave my first time to... the school ! I never done any big business in school's toilet but Tuesday was... uh ! Nothing much happen today, I just remember playing Quack with Donovan, Jing Chen, Robin, Nash and Geoffrey after IT class in the lab.

Was whole day in Media Hub to discuss about the our assignment (with Winnie). Got ourselves bubber tea. Brought Winnie to KTM station and went home after that. Had a very short nap (about 30 minutes) then went for dinner.

Start assignment around 8.30 pm. Was trying to keep myself awake but nothing I can do. Don't dare to go down as daddy was downstairs. So instead of drinking coffee, I sms with a friend. Thanks Gino ! He actually accompany me till around 2.15 am.

Works still continuing, I try to make myself awake by playing Quack once a while. Trying to refresh myself. Daddy came up around 2 and screw me for something. I switch off the light continue my work. I remember I changed my new contact lense and clean the toilet water tank. It's dirty.

Guess around 3.15 am assignment done. Went to play GunBound at 3.40 am and only realised that Geoff and Hong is already there. Play with them until 5.30 am. They wanted to sleep. But I couldn't. As I have to wake up at 6 am to get ready for college. And I'm here blogging now while waiting for 6 am alarm clock.

*good night/morning* [J]

1 comment:

Mr.L said...

wow... y dun u sleep??? afraid cant wake up???