ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Pics

Message to Jason Phoon : Yea, I also thought of back-uping my files. But it's kinda troublesome right have to update everytime you do a changes. Sigh. Computer...

Well, as I told in the last entry, it's pictures time ! Long time I did not cam whore since I straighten my hair. It looks so mushroom-ish cause only the front and lower part of my back hair was straighten. So, my top part, is actually my natural hair, so uneven, making it looks like a mushroom. Wanted to post about it few days ago but due to my tumbdrive problem I had postponed it. Until last night, when I decided to go into the toilet *not bathroom*, with the orangie light bulb releasing orangie soft & sweet shine ray, along with my family camera, set it to some certain mode, I manage to produce some pictures. During the photo session, I mess up with my hair and end up with some other hair style which I think it's nice to see. In the stuffy toilet, of course, I sweat a lot. So hot inside.





cute ler ?


I like this most





As I was saying, I messed up my hair...*click on pics to enlarge if you want*


I can be normal cute, crazy, angry, bad boy, scare, shock and/or terrified




I can also be chocking, dying, evil, stuck up and/or blur *what a perfect actor*



Told ya the toilet was so hot, sweat a lot !

*how is it ?* [J]

No comments: