ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pyramid Trip

The Royalty finally came back today, I am officially Prince Jason again. Haha... Early afternoon, I drove to Wei Hong's place to pick him up to Pyramid. The traffic was terribly jam and it took us some time to get a parking too. What can we do ? Today is a weekend.

Yea, yesterday KL today Pyramid, too much right ? Wanted to go for ice-skating. Who knows the rink is full of people, so decided to play bowling after meeting Mun Suet and Geoffrey in the snocker area. We can only play one bowling game as there is a taurnement going on soon.

Met up with Wei Jiin and Robin after that for lunch. Went to Pizza Hut and spent RM 10 each. The bill is eventually RM 50 plus. Geoffrey left us early. We walk around and went to Giordano for some shirts. I got 2 white shirt, quite nice. Thanks to all of them, giving me nice comment. Sorry to the promoter, make him kept folding the unwanted one.

Mun Suet finally got her handbag. Wei Hong got a shirt and a formal pants. Wei Jiin got a shirt too. Me on the other hand wanted to get myself a new belt and wallet. Send Wei Hong home after Mun Suet went home. Sigh, I want the wallet and belt !

*hint hint* [J]

No comments: