ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Morning In College

The college's PC kinda laggie today. Maybe because it's still morning.

Continuing deleting my friend list. Message me in Friendster if you don't want to be deleted. The reason I start deleting people, is because they add me for no reason, just to make their profile look 'popular' which is so not ! Of course, some of them are really popular, but if I think I don't know them, I'll just delete them.

My hair is so long and ugly already. I feel so like cutting it. Maybe today will go and cut. Maybe in Pyramid's A Cut Above. See how la. If no one following me, I also don't feel like going.

8.22am now. Stop blogging, continue the deleting task, then go class at 9am. Haha~ See ya guys later !

*busy* [J]

1 comment:

Mr.L said...

Jason, u got frenster??? Mind adding me? les2003ly@yahoo.com. Thx!