ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, June 01, 2007

KL Trip

Guess I should blog before I lost the interest in typing for today. Today, me, Wei Hong, Wei Jiin, Robin and Mun Suet went to KL, as tourist, to have a day trip there. No cars only money, public transport, and stupid attire(this statement is just apply-able on me). Our first destination, KLCC. We eventually only had our lunch there, then went to Kinokuniya for some books.

I bought 2 books for RM 63.99. I opened and read one of the book, who claims to be the funniest story in Japan, who knows, I found it so lame, wasted RM 20 plus for that book ! Damnit ! Don't dare to open the second book now.

I also bought a jeans, at a shop, near Petaling Street. Cost RM 79.90. Which is already out of my budget. Bought 2 PC game at Central Market and a pair of slander sandal at Petaling Street total cost Rm20. Went for dinner at an alley, for Chinese Hokkien Mee. Total of Rm 40.10 Spent alot today. Later gonna do some accounts, wanna see what I spent.

Guess that is all. Thanks for Wei Jiin for sending me home. Thanks for caring too as noticed that there is a car which stop in front of the house. Thanks for the message too. Realised that Kien Yang is so caring too to his friends.

[Edited]
Tash sent me some pictures of mine. Thanks Tash !




*Good Night* [J]

No comments: