ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Voluntary Friday

Today I went to college, volunteered myself, to help Geoffrey and the Taylors' stuff to insert all the information into the prospectors for all schools. Tash was with Geoffrey this morning. At first, in the small cooling room in the office, we did our work quite fast. But the progress slowed down because of Tash too ! She got lots of question to ask and she had actually slowed us down.

Geoffrey was so proud, Tash told him that her friends in Brunei said that he is hot, which is so not true ! Hehehe, he was so happy and wanted to go Brunei, just for those girls, and I am wondering why, little boy !

Melissa was suppose to treat us. But, we decided not to accept. Cause we were nice ! Hahaha ! Anyway, I had became a volunteer as a student helper for Taylor's. Guess I'm happy with it as Friday is normally, nothing to do.

This is damn short. Cause I don't know what to add in. Hahah !

*ciao* [J]

No comments: