ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lame Sunday

Rainy day. Bored at home. Online, play game, online play game, read story book, eat and went out. That's all. Leaving my assignment all alone. Pathetic ! Finally finished the lame comic. Not funny at all, in fact, it is damn lame. Lame to the MAX. And I mean MAX as in M.A.X. - MAX. See now I became lame. Thanks to the lame-o book !

Tomorrow class. Decided not to cut my hair first. See how Winnie look tomorrow. Haha ! Can't wait.

*ciaoz* [J]

No comments: