ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

What ?!

Okay, after today morning's entry, together with Geoffrey, Zheng Joo and Florence, we went to class.

On the way to class, I realised that I forgot to bring my tumbdrive along, so I rushed back to Media Hub.

In Mr Abdul Razak class, maybe I slept at 1 last night, I became restless and moodless to study. I soon play Geoffrey's handphone game for uncountable times, trying to beat the high score. Who knows I fail. No luck. Passed him the phone back. And I slept.

I can't believe I actually SLEPT in class. Of course, I'm not 100% sleeping. Mr A.Razak's voice is still surrounding me. I can hear it. Just cannot move. Tired.

I guess it's rest time. I woke up, followed Mun Suet and Geoffrey to buy something to eat. I bought the Super Sandwich or something like that. 3 in 1. And bought a bottle of Lipton Green Tea. Winnie said it's nice a few days ago. I finished the 3 sandwiches, then I stole Geoffrey's egg from his nasi lemak. Stole Wei Hong's sandwich. Ate Alice's leftover sandwich. And some chips from Donovan.

After class. We went to watch DVD and had lunch at Robin's place. First time visiting. Quite fun with them ! We rent "Without A Paddle" from the CD shop and ate Mun Suet's cooking. Not bad la. The movie, quite nice la, but I guess I watched it sometimes ago. The feeling watching together with friends is so different la ! Wei Jiin also very funny. Not telling why.

Oh, I downloaded Ares Lite. Don't really know how to used it thou. And don't forget about the earlier entry below.

*haha* [J]

No comments: