ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Shocking Tuesday

Wow, two posts again ! During and after the class, I was bored. But on my way home, I was shocked. At home, I was pissed !

Why Shocked ?
Thanks to Florence. Today, after coming out from the Media Hub, I bounce onto Florence, Surekha and Zheng Joo. They asked me whether I drive to college today or not. Coincidently, I did drove today so they asked me whether I can bring them to Taylor's University College. I agree.

I was eating ice cream before driving. Both Florence and Surekha each got a bite of it. Clumsy Florence accidentally dirtied her shirt. When I was driving, I guess Surekha was trying to apply her non-verbal skills that she learned from the college. She just pointed at the chocolate-ish colour ice cream on Fleur's shirt. Of course, I did not see what had really happened. What I know was, I heard a loud sharp scream that comes from Fleur, which is scary, and actually scared me out of my life. My hand shaked and the car had moved to the other lane. Luckily there is no car or motocyclist beside or comes from the other direction, otherwise...

What I know next was, Su was beaten by Fleur, and Fleur was begging for tissues. ZJ was shocked too. I can see through her face expression. Wow ! What I learn from this incident was... do not use non-verbal communication, or do not apply this skill, unless you want to scare someone else. According to Fleur, she thought the chocolate-ish cream was a cockroach ! Too many cockroaches in a day... cannot stand it wei !

Why Pissed ?
It's all because of the old PC and my annoying sister ! I got a 10m lan cable, but unfortunately it's not long enough, guess I have to change it tomorrow. The modem had been moved down together with the old PC. But I don't know why, that freaking PC cannot online. I don't know what had happened. As Calvin actually formatted my PC I decided to ask him. I adjust the lan cable and finally I can connect to the modem. Of course, I'm still changing it tomorrow ! Went online, and my sis kept asking me why I can go online and why can't she ?

HELLO ! If I can answer your question, I might have probably format the PC myself and doesn't need to disturb my friends la ! I can probably check what had happen and you might be able to go online now ! Think about it ! Why can't you stay still and not online for a night. As usual, when I'm using the PC for assignment you also not doing anything wart. So just treat it the same la. Imagine that the old PC is not working and imagine I'm doing my important assignment la ! Why must you give me that irritating face and ask me such question ?

Thanks for Rachel and Bobby. Thanks for noticing that I'm mad and thanks for calming me down. Don't worry. I'm having a Dory mind remember ? I probably got a short term memory for don't know how many hour. After that I might be okay. Hehehe. Thanks Calvin who decided to come over again when both you and me are free. Thanks everyone.

Today class was seriously bored. I don't know why. Please continue my today's entry below. Don't miss it !

*continue entry below* [J]

No comments: