ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Busy/Tiring Day

Today, went to college early in the morning at 10. First thing I did was went to block A2 level 2 to look for Keat Meng to inform him that Geoffrey is going for the first 2 classes, as I can't find him the day before but who knows he went for another appointment again.

Went to Programme Office to find Emily but she is not around. After that, I went up to Melissa's office but found that she was at her boss's office. Evelyn and Remy were in the room so I went to have a chit-chat with Evelyn. Realising that Emily went for a meeting in KL.

Melissa came in and decided to send me to Benjamin at A2 level 2 as student helper. Geoffrey is still not around so I decided to go for a breakfast before helping Ben out. As usual, went to look for uncle to get some sandwich as breakfast. Had a short chit-chat then went to help out.

Lovenia is a hospitality degree last semester student. She already working there when I arrive to look for Keat Meng. Benjamin asked me to photocopy a file (a big one), for the wine tasting part time course. Just 13 copy. It sounds like an easy job, but it took me whole day for that. Zheng Joo helped me out today. Without her, I might not be able to get home by 6pm.

Of course. In the afternoon, I wasted so much time on other stuff, that is why Benjamin's job was done late. I helped Evelyn and Melissa AND GEOFFREY THAT BOY to scan the who-so-ever Professor Dr Bryan To and have to compress it and pass it to them. Started helping Mel and Eve after lunch and went back to Ben after 3.15pm.

Seriously a busy day. Tiring too !

Weird Question Of The Day(in fact, I was asked twice today)
"Are you local ?"
The Malay uncle asked me this question in the lif, as he saw me walking too fast towards to the lif, clamming that teenagers who is not local nowadays, walks slowly.
Jason's thought :"Well I like Fast because I cannot stand Slow, I'll tend to be angry when Slow comes find me, but sometimes I don't mind meeting Slow, he is just... you know, slow. And hello, the lif already reached, and you went in, while I'm still Far Far Away, of course have to walk extraordinarily fast to catch the lif right ?"
Ben asked me that question too, cause I finish my job at 6pm.
"Maybe he worried about me, lol."

p/s : Thanks Gino for the SMS you sent, thanks bro for caring. You too Piggie, thanks for asking me to enjoy my dessert.

*enjoy* [J]

No comments: