ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Finally Back

My second aunt from my father side came back from Australia today. She is going to Malacca tomorrow and will be flying to... I don't remember asking where she and her husband is going, but they are going to some cool place for a vication.

When she is back, she will normally bring back lots of chips and chocolates ! But I don't think I open the fridge today so I don't know did she bring the chocolates along, but I saw a few packets of chips la.

Went for a reunion dinner with all aunties and uncle. Went to the youngest aunt's house and had a small gathering. Gonna miss you guys ! Good luck in your trip !

*thanks for the chips and chocs* [J]

No comments: